Sperm Facts : How Much Sperm Does It Really Take?

Wow! Its my very first post on this blog and for now, im going for something that I learned a few years back from Discovery Channel. I don't mean to start my blog with sperms as topic and i assure you, this blog is for everyone. Just to make it clear.hehe

Have you ever wondered how many guys does it take to impregnate all the woman in the world?

I never did. But it sure is nice to know that an average male releases millions of sperms per ejaculation- this i think we all know, and if it would only take a single sperm to impregnate a woman, it would only take 23 men to make a baby for each and every woman in the world. Now that's something to think about.

Ladies? What do you think? The question now would be who's sperm do you want to be impregnated from. Name your pick ladies.

If i were to choose whos im giving my spermies with, i choose this lady.


No comments:

Featured Video