Welcome to Amazing Health Facts!

My name is Kirby. A thriving 3rd year Nursing Student at Xavier University - Ateneo de Cagayan, a stubborn boyfriend, a basketball player, mitsubishi 2k owner, a biker, a frustrated dancer and singer, a dean's lister ( used to be. lol ), a confused artist, a jolibee maniac, a Mcdonald's hater, a biker, a runner, a desperate soccer player, a Blogger. That's it about me for now.

I run two blogs. One is Make Money with Kirby and Pinoy Nursing Central. The former is my first ever blog and as of now, its making quite a steady growth as i hope it will continue to. The latter is a relatively new blog with focus on the nursing student's resources and experiences. Blogging has always been interesting for me but i have yet to have a major success with it. So, im opening this third blog to be my personal one. All my thoughts about the two blogs, my passion, my aspirations, my Life will be poured unto the pages of this blog. So, stay with me and do hope i will succeed this time around. wish me luck!

I decided to make this blog just out of curiousity and well, its lack of information available to everyone. I will try my best inspite of my school schedule to bring you guys a comprehensive yet enjoyable amaziong health facts.

No comments:

Featured Video